1. I started this blog! Of course that’s number one.
2. I had lots of free time this week, because the company I work for gave all the employees Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off in honor of the 4th of July. I put the time to good use; I made a dress and cut out fabric for another big project. I’ll be posting about those soon!
3. It was too hot to do anything outside for the 4th of July, so we made homemade soft pretzels. They taste just as good as the ones in the mall.
4. I bought my first tube of red lipstick this week. I know I’m a little slow to jump on this trend, but I’m so glad I did! I feel really obvious wearing it, but I know I’ll get used to it.
5. Ok, this last one hasn’t happened yet, but I’ve been looking forward to it all week! On the first Saturday of every month, our Goodwill has a 50% off sale on all their clothes. I like to look for vintage pieces, or other things that have good potential for remaking.
Have a fabulous weekend everybody!