Linking up with Lauren for today’s post!
1. Although my classes don’t start for a few more weeks, I just couldn’t wait to go shopping for new binders and pencils. I’ve always loved pretty school and office supplies, so even though I’m in college, it’s so fun to have lovely things to take notes with! It’s a way to make life fabulous! I found these classy binders at Target, I love the colors on the inside.
2. I had a lot of time to practice my guitar this week, which was fun! I play bluegrass guitar on a guitar that my grandfather originally handmade for my mom.
3. I think I’ve posted food pictures on every Friday post, but here’s another! Mom made this delicious dish on Wednesday. It’s chicken with sauteed green peppers, onions, and broccoli. She served it with lightly fried polenta and a mango and avocado salsa. It was so pretty, and sooo yummy! We’d never tried polenta before, but it was really great.
4. One of my brothers made this silly little Mr. Potato Head, and it made me laugh! I hope it will make you smile too 🙂
5. My family went blueberry picking this week, here’s their haul! I don’t like blueberries by themselves, but in blueberry poundcake they’re divine!
Happy Friday! I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!