Linking up with Lauren for today’s post! Check out her blog to see lots of other fabulous H54F posts.
1. I’ve just been feeling so thankful this week for my family. I have six siblings, and I love every single one of them! It’s been so amazing to be in a big family! My parents are awesome, they have always been so supportive of me, and I’ve never doubted that I’m very loved. Here’s a picture of me and my younger sister; I’m so proud to call her my absolute best friend.
2. Some of the family went antiquing this past weekend, we have a really nice antique mall in my town. I came home with a beautiful silk scarf, some hand-embroidered handkerchiefs, and a lovely hat from the 1950s. There were so many pretty things, I took a bunch of pictures! Here’s one of them.
3. I came home from work yesterday, and my sister presented me with these pretty earrings that she made! I’m wearing them today 🙂
4. I may or may not be slightly addicted to Sharpie pens. I love the way they feel when I write with them, and all the colors are so much fun! I got these new colors in honor of classes starting again in two weeks. There’s coral, hot pink, light blue, and turquoise.
5. Another thing I’m thankful for is that I can wake up every morning and start my day with God’s Word. It’s such a blessing to be taught and encouraged each and every day!
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!