Linking up with Lauren for today’s post!
Happy Friday everyone! I don’t know about you, but I’m glad it’s Friday. It’s been a long week, and I’m definitely looking forward to the weekend! Here are five fabulous things from this week.
1. Last night, I got to see my sister move up a level in taekwondo, she’s now a yellow belt, which is the third level. She works very hard, and I’m always impressed with the skills she has! I’m so proud of her 🙂
2. During a recent trip to Target, I found this fabulous and fun hot pink planner. Although I do use my iPad to keep track of things, there’s something about writing in a planner that helps me remember events, due dates, or exams.
3. About a month ago, we had to put down my wonderful Sheltie Tucker because he was suffering from cancer. He was my special friend, and I was heartbroken to lose him. However, the same breeder has a litter of puppies right now, and on Wednesday, my mom and sister and I are driving 6 hours to pick up our puppy! I’m sooooo excited to meet the new puppy, it will be wonderful to have a dog again.
4. I’ve really enjoyed spending some time playing hymns this week. This is my absolute favorite hymn. No matter what I’m feeling, the truth that “it is well with my soul” is so amazing. No matter what happens, I can rest in the certainty that God loves me and has redeemed me! With God, I will never be alone.
5. My family has quite a bit of fun plans for the weekend, some of which include shopping (fun!) and going out all together for donuts. I can’t wait!
What made you happy this week? Any fabulous plans for the weekend?