Happy Friday everyone! I’m linking up with Lauren for today’s post.
Classes started on Tuesday, so it’s been quite the week! Here are some of the highlights:
1. It’s a family tradition to start the school year with little gifts and candy for everyone! This year, the fun included Rollos, some of my favorite candy. I may or may not have eaten all of these at one sitting…
2. My family has had our new Sheltie puppy, Sophie, for a little over a week now, and she’s a lot of fun! She’s very, very busy, and still learning her manners, but she’s a great addition to the family.
3. I started a new project over the weekend, which I plan to finish quickly before school gets super busy. It’s actually going to be a jacket/blazer, I just haven’t gotten around to putting the sleeves on yet!
4. My mom and I were out shopping at T.J. Maxx, and I came across these shoes. Now, I wouldn’t wear them normally, but I just had to try them on since they reminded me of Barbie shoes that I would play with when I was little. Barbie was one of my original fashion inspirations 😉
5. The first week of classes went really well, and I’m super excited about this semester. During the summer, I was unsure about how this semester would be, since it will be a lot different from past years for a number of reasons. But, this week has been amazing, and I am looking forward to the rest of the semester. I am amazed at God’s grace and blessing in providing hope and a sense of anticipation just when I needed it!
I hope all of you have had a great week, what were some of your highlights? Enjoy your weekend, and do something to make it fabulous!