Happy Friday everyone! I’m linking up with Lauren for today’s post. Here are some highlights from this past week:
1. I got to sew over the weekend! Many of you saw the results of this project on Monday, and I also made another, completely different skirt. Hopefully I’ll be posting about that next week!
2. A friend lent me her issue of Harper’s Bazaar Fall Fashion Issue, and I can’t wait to sit down this weekend and pour over all the fabulous content. I’ll have to make myself wait until homework is finished first, though…
3. I love these earrings! They are my mom’s; she wore them before I was born. I actually have alot of her jewelry from that time, I think it’s so fun that I can wear and be stylish today! She gets a kick out of seeing me wear it, too.
4. I’ve mentioned before that I’m studying Electrical Engineering at college. One of the projects I’m working on with a group of students involves a robot arm performing various tasks. Our focus is on programming the arm and modifying it, rather than actually building it, so this arm will be our starting place. I’m so excited, I think this project will be alot of fun.
5. As fun as engineering is, I do have to spend long hours in windowless labs and classrooms. It’s easy to forget that an outside world exists. But yesterday, I emerged from the lab into a brilliantly sunny afternoon. It had been a long day, and I was just amazed at the beauty of God’s creation. The warmth and light were just what I needed at that moment.
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! What were some of your favorite moments this week?