Happy Friday everyone! I’m linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for today’s post. Head over to her blog to see more great High Five for Friday posts!
Here are some of the highlights of my week.
1. We found this old McCall’s pattern magazine at a garage sale; it’s from 1955! It was so fun to look through the old fashions, and see how many inspired clothes we wear today!
2. Now that the mornings are a little cooler, I love to start my day with a cup of English Breakfast tea. And a lovely mug makes it even better.
3. I’ve been fighting a bad cold this week, so a lunch of chicken stew on a rainy afternoon was just perfect.
4. My family’s new dog Sophie is settling in wonderfully, she’s definitely a part of the family now! She’s pretty well behaved, and so cute!
5. Last night, I played guitar at my very first bluegrass session! That’s me with the ponytail on the left 🙂 It was so much fun, I can’t wait to do it again.
What were some of your highlights this week? Any fabulous plans you’re looking forward to this weekend?