Happy Friday everyone! I’m sorry for the lack of pictures in today’s post, I dropped my iPhone in a sink full of water a few days ago, and amoung other problems, the camera doesn’t work! So, my Instagram activity will be limited to what I can do with my iPad.
I’m linking up with Lauren for today’s post, head over to her great blog to see more fun H54F posts!
Here’s a list of some highlights from my week. Aside from the iPhone disaster, it’s been a pretty good week!
1. On Monday, my sister and I went to ballroom dancing practice for the first time. There’s a group of people who get together for lessons every week, and a few times a month have dances on Fridays to practice what we’ve learned! I’m going to the dance tonight, it’s going to be fun!
2. I had the opprotunity to hear Robert Gates speak at a school event last night, it was definitely a priviledge to hear him!
3. I was upset that my iPhone is out of commission, in spite of several days in a bag full of rice to help dry it out. On the bright side, I’m getting an iPhone 5 to replace it! I have to wait till the end of the month to get it, though.
4. This was a crazy week at school, but classes were really good. I feel like I’m finally settling in to a good routine between school and work at my internship. Next week is Fall Break, and I’m looking forward to a chance to catch up on some sleep, and get in some good studying for the GRE!
5. This week, I just so thankful for all the amazing people in my life. My family and friends are a huge blessing to me, and life would be pretty awful without them!
What was your favorite thing about this week? Any fabulous plans for the weekend?