Linking up with Lauren for today’s post! It’s been a long time since I got to write one of these posts, but it feels so good to get back to blogging!
1. My mom always makes cranberry nut pound cake for the holidays, and it’s soooo yummy. I think I ate a third of it all by myself!
2. This little fish was my Christmas present from my sister! Isn’t he pretty? I named him Dailey after one of my favorite bluegrass bands, Dailey and Vincent.
3. I had so much fun celebrating with my family these past few weeks, this is the youngest of my brothers. Isn’t he cute?
4. This fabulous Fossil watch was my Christmas gift to myself.
5. Next week, I’m going on a short study abroad trip with some other students to Italy! I’m beyond excited, I can’t wait, even though I’ve never traveled overseas before. Any traveling tips would be greatly appreciated!!!
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!